Oh, no. He picked The Fifth Element.
Despite all of this, he's a pretty cool dude. He's a great hubs and a wonderful father, so you'd think he'd understand that I do not care to watch anything involving robots (except for Wall-E) and/or futuristic costumes (as if everyone in the future would really wear those hideous silver jumpsuit things).
- Costumes - not at all realistic, especially when based in the future
- Ex: Demolition Man, Star Trek
- Villians - generally the same villian in every movie - either a creature, aliens or some really ugly guy with weird hair
- Ex: Alien, Predator, X-Files
- Dialogue - It's like they try to make up as many words/races/worlds as possible.
- Ex: Star Trek, Star Wars, Total Recall
If you're a sci-fi fan, I hope you'll forgive me for my feelings of the genre.
As for me, I guess I'll just Facebook until this ridiculous movie ends.