Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Things That I Just Do Not Understand

I have always taken pride in that I am quick-witted and considerably intelligent. I am always quick to come back with sarcastic comments, always get the jokes, and can hold interesting conversations with knowledgable people. There are some things, though, that I just do not understand. Here's a few:

1. Public interest in Heidi and Spencer.
2. The fact that the location of Michael Jackson's will is more important to the news websites than war, famine, political scandals and our current economic situation.
3. The fascination with Perez Hilton.
4. A new reality show being created every five seconds.
5. Grissom leaving CSI last season.
6. Donald Trump's hair.
7. Animals dressed as people and/or other animals.
8. Girls fighting over Bret Michaels.
9. Girls fighting over Flavor-Flav.
10.How that Madoff guy got away with it for so long.
11.How Joan Rivers is still able to blink.

So that's just a few of the things that I just simply do not understand. Maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment