Saturday, September 5, 2009

Words I love

While watching the ESPN guys discuss the possible outcomes of college football games for today, one of the commentators said "Ridonkulous." I couldn't help but grin. I love that word! Then, of course, I started thinking about all of the other silly words (some of which aren't even actual words) that I can't help but love.... here they are:

Ridonkulous
Entendre (of the double variety)
Guacamole
Nonsensical
Jabberwocky (the word and the poem)
Serendipity
Discombobulate
Riccoculous (also, Riccoculosity)
Tomfoolery
Onomatopoeia
Thingamabob
Balderdash
Cephalopod
Antidisestablishmentarianism
Phooey
Whatchamacallit
Persnickety
Cerebral
Ginormous
Supercalifragilisticespialidocious
Mufasa
Philanthropic
Booger
Kerfuffle
Ratatouille
Cockamamie

If any of you have any strange/funny words that you just love, please share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment