Saturday, July 31, 2010

Movie Preview Wishlist

Since having babies, I hardly ever have free time to go to the movies, but there are a few coming out in the next few months that I am determined to see. 


Vampires Suck

I loved the Twilight novels, hated the first Twilight movie, thought New Moon was okay and enjoyed Eclipse.  I still can't stand Kristen Stewart, though, so anything mocking her is welcomed entertainment.  Besides all of that, I just love spoof movies.



Eat Pray Love

Although generally I'm iffy about films based on books because half of the time they're just huge disappointments, I love love LOVE Julia Roberts and will watch anything she's in.  The soundtrack sounds like a good one too. 



Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Ah, Michael Cera, how I adore thee.   This movie just looks awesomely funny.  Plus, I love weird.  (NOTE:  The tagline for this film is "An epic of epic epicness."  I love it.)


Red

Bruce Willis.  Morgan Freeman.  Helen Mirren.  John Malkovich.  Mary-Louise Parker.  Need I say more?

6 comments:

  1. Yea Vampires Suck looks like it might be funny :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see all of those movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I hate Kristen Stewart, too! Loved the book Eat Pray Love and I hope the film is goooooooood.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL of these look great. I really need to read Eat, Pray, Love. Scott Pilgrim looks really different, too.

    I feel like I've got to see the Vampires movie, though. This kid I went to high school with has some pretty popular YouTube parodies of the Twilight saga and they're HYSTERICAL!

    New Moon:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bXeQ7baYEE&feature=channel

    Eclipse:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdQlFbcLow&playnext=1&videos=vlwly4UUt8o

    I freakin' love these videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to watch all of those too!
    Loved the book Eat, Pray, Love and I'm praying that the movie doesn't disappoint. I actually happened to pass by the set while they were shooting here a while back, and Julia looked fabulous and was just adorable waving and smiling at all the passers by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those videos were great! Thanks for sharing!

    Yeah I would live if I had to wait for Scott Pilgrim and Red to come out on Netflix, but I'm determined to see Vampires Suck and Eat Pray Love!

    ReplyDelete