In no particular order....
3. Friends- Although I have just about every season and DVD and don't think I've ever missed an episode, even the reruns are awesome. I'm not just saying all this because I know Jess loves Friends, too. I just seriously love this show.
4. King of the Hill- This is one of my favorite adult cartoons ever. Beats the Simpson's and The Family Guy any day on my list.
5. Supernatural- Ah, Sam and Dean. The hottest Demon Hunters on Earth. This show is jammed back full of action (and some cheesiness) and hottness.
6. House- For being an old dude, House is damn attractive. And such an ass, but one that you can't help but love.
7. Dexter- Whomever thought of this show, I would like to meet. I mean, Dexter is a freakin' psycho path serial killer but knows exactly how to get away with it because he does blood splatter analyst crap for the police. Brilliant.
8. True Blood- Ah, Twilight for grown ups! Lots of sex but also good story lines. Sometimes I wanna smack Sookie, but I can never stop watching.
9 Nip/Tuck- Although it has been canceled, I have the seasons on DVD and I love them. Every once in a while I'll pull them out and watch them. A lot like True Blood with a lot of sex, but they are plastic surgeons and not Vampires. And Christian is such an asshole, but I completely love him.
10.Myth Busters- Yeah a little different that my first 9 but I absolutely LOVE this show. The cast is funny and I really like seeing what is real and what's not. Sometimes you can learn a thing or two! Like how to get out of a car submerged in water!
Again, be sure to go check out Jumble Mash. She write funny, original and awesome posts!