Well, not ALL of you, obviously. I don't really know you all that well, and to be honest, I wouldn't really want to chase strangers around and touch them before turning around and being chased in return. Also, being chased really freaks me out. Like, for serious. So none of that.
We'll just assume this is a hypothetical game of tag, and we can play without the uncomfortable sense of being hunted. Work for you? Okay.
The totally awesome Philly Girl over at Confessions of a Philly Girl tagged me in this blog game, called "Tag Game." Duh.
Here's how it goes: Philly Girl gave me and seven other lucky ducks a list of 8 questions. I have to answer her questions, and then TAG 8 more
Let the questions begin....
1. How many countries have you been to?
Well, if you count the great 'ol USofA....one. Although I did dream once that I went to Hawaii with Zack because Jessie's dad was getting married and we had to break up the wedding since the bride was WAY too young to be marrying Jessie's dad.....
Wait, nevermind. That was an episode of Saved by the Bell. And Hawaii is totally part of the US. Duh.
2. What type of non-domestic animal would you want as a pet?
A liger. Part lion, part tiger.
Seriously though, I'd want a wookie. Because who'd mess with me if I had a pet wookie? Nobody.
3. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
That would definitely have to be Vanilla Sky.
I've never before (or since) felt the urge to rip my eyes out. For real. I still don't know what the point of that film was. It's also two hours of my life I'll never get back.
Thanks, Tom. You suck.
4. Favorite fashion item?
Well, that or fanny packs.5. Thoughts on bra straps showing?
Right up there with Britney showing her cooch getting out of a car. Seriously, cover your cooch, and cover your undies. We don't want to see them - undies, that is - unless you're posing for a magazine, starring in a film or dancing in a video. Then it's fine.
(Us Louisianians are so proud.)
6. What would you do with a million dollars?
I'd be BIG PIMPIN', spending G's. Except, not on hookers or drugs.
In reality, I'd make sure my children, parents, siblings and family were taken care of. Then I'd buy a roller rink so I could roller blade any time I felt like it. Then I'd build my dream house. All of that would probably clean me out.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have several. If you want them all, check out my Freebies post. However, since I'm still on a Glee high from last night's new season premiere, I'm feelin' the love for one Mr. Will Schuester.
8. Favorite form of working out?
I also really enjoy treadmills (which seems strange to most of my friends, who can't stand them).
There you have it, guys. Eight things you probably didn't know about me. Did you have as much fun as me? SAY YOU DID! SAY IT!
Now for me to TAG eight of you fabulous people, who will feel obligated (due to a sense of love and affection for me) to answer my questions and continue this sanitary game of TAG.
Y'all are just fantabulous, and I couldn't NOT include you in my elementary school playground fun.
Your mission, should you chose to accept it:
Answer the following 8 questions:
1. If you could spend one entire day (24 hours) with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be and what would you do?
2. If you could only listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, which song would it be and why?
3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
4. If you were yogurt, would you be fruit at the bottom, or stirred?
5. What's one show you wish they would bring back? OR What's a film you wish would have a sequel made or a film you wish would be remade?
6. If you could come visit me and spend a weekend in New Orleans, would you want to? Why or why not? (This is completely hypothetical, of course.)
7. Do you think Ross and Rachel made a great couple? If not, give me three reasons why I should still consider you a blogging buddy.
8. You rub a lamp and a genie (voiced by Robin Williams) pops out and grants you three wishes. The same rules apply as in Aladdin. What do you wish for?
I look forward to reading y'all's answers! (Be sure to comment me and let me know when you post your answers so I'll be sure to read them!)