Wednesday, April 24, 2013

U is for Unusual

I'll be honest with y'all, I'm not feeling particularly inspired today.  This week has been SO long, and it's only Wednesday.  My kid has four - count 'em, FOUR - t-ball games this week, I have a paper due next Monday, my in-laws are coming to visit this weekend, and I have a cold. On the plus side, we're getting our rescue puppy Sophie this week, so there's something to smile about.

So what I did today in my laziness is google "unusual".  This is some of what I found:




If you ever see me like this, call 911, because I'm broken.


This is just adorable.


Yeah, that's a tad unusual.


We all know nobody's touching that. 


Is this that dorkfish Bill Engvall was talking about?


Straight out of my nightmares.


I don't think that's how you wear it....


Um...I don't even....


Why?

This makes me uncomfortable.


I've always wanted a pair!


This is awesomely cool.


Neat tree.

That's it for today, folks. Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. A great Play Bazaar tip for internet marketing, is to take a step back and ask for an outsiders opinion. Sometimes, we might not notice our own spelling or grammatical errors that a fresh pair of eyes can easily detect. There's nothing more unprofessional than Satta King a web site, littered with typos.

    ReplyDelete