Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reasons I really dislike Kristen Stewart



I know I'm not the first person to strongly voice dislike for her, but after sitting through another two hours of Miss Stewart's horrendous acting last night, I feel the need to reiterate.

1. Nearly every time you see her, her mouth is halfway open with her two top front teeth glaring at you (obviously teeth can't glare, but you know what I mean.

2. Panic and/or fear cannot be conveyed by including a stutter with above mentioned tooth assault.

3. Every public appearance of hers I see leaves me wondering if she's an alcoholic, drug addict, a moron or just really angry at everyone.

4. In all of her interviews she seems to be completely ungrateful to the millions of fans who are basically responsible for making her a household name. If the fans don't see the movie, you make no money. Be thankful.

5. She had a role as Jodie Foster's son in Panic Room what, like, eight years ago? (Okay, I'm aware she played the daughter, but you can't honestly say she didn't look like a young boy in that movie.) A Twilight Saga and The Runaways later she's too good to present at the OSCARS? Are you kidding me?

6. Wash your hair. You don't have to do it everyday. I know you're a busy girl, but come on. At least four times a week would be a vast improvement.

7. Is it really necessary to smoke pot on your porch steps while paparazzi are obviously taking pictures of you?

8. I just really really don't like her.

That's all I can think of right now, but give me a few months and I'm sure I'll come up with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment