I have been given. An. AWARD.
I feel like Jim Carrey in The Mask.
It's the Great Blog Award
from my good blogging bud Beatles and Booze. THANK YOU!
According to blogging rules, when you receive a blog award you must do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
1. Already done, but again - thanks so much! Beatles and Booze is a really good (and somehow still relatively unknown) blog, and everyone should go check it out!
2. This is a weird one, because I feel like one of those self-obsessed people when I talk about myself. However, a rule is a rule...
- I'm left-handed, but somewhat ambidextrious. I play all sports, cook and do various activities right-handed.
- I love to sing. I've sang in church my entire life, and have also sang for a graduation and several weddings. (I actually considered "wedding singer" as a career once.)
- I can juggle three balls. Like clowns in the circus, not Jenna Jameson. (Dirty-minded people.)
- My favorite colors are LSU purple and gold.
- I hope to someday FINISH a novel that I've started....and be published.
- I'm terrified of driving over bridges.
- In 8th grade my best friend Tiff and I spoke in a strictly Don Juan De Marco accent for two weeks straight.
Beatles and Booze
Confessions of a Philly Girl
It's All Random
Without Obsession Life Is Nothing
Sara Swears A Lot
Long Distance Love Affair
So here's to you guys. Thanks for entertaining me on a daily basis! :)
Go check 'em out and give 'em some love, because they deserve it!