Monday, September 27, 2010
Case of the Mondays
Then later this evening I went to my little cousin's football game. Since my other little cousin (his sister) is a cheerleader for the peewee team, I decided to dress my girls in their LSU cheer outfits.
As for my less-than-chipper mood....
I have no exams this week, which is a relief, but they start back up again next week. I have three exams and a quiz next week, and two exams the week after that. I'm already exhausted and I haven't even started studying yet. Also, I have an essay due in one class two weeks from today. Awesome.
I'm determined to make this a good week despite my inner urge to let the mood fester. My to-do list for this week:
1. Make index cards for my psychology and geography classes.
2. Begin studying for my political science and history exams.
3. Start on practice exams for my math class.
4. Finish locating articles for my essay project (10 down, 5 to go).
5. Complete an outline for my essay by Friday evening.
6. Stay on top of the laundry so it doesn't get ridiculously out of hand.
7. Refrain from reading my new Dexter book until after exam week.
8. Finish my online math homework (due October 5th).
9. Find time to get a french pedicure because the last one is wearing off.
10. Limit myself to one cup of coffee per day.
Don't know if I'll be able to accomplish all of these, but it's only Monday. I'm going to be optimistic.
Sorry I didn't do a Movie Delight for y'all today. I'll make up for it next week, I promise!